So what are you working on?
Thanks Dave. I was thinking 26x56 for size, but that is the beauty of that shape, it's adaptable. If you have it on an computer file, shoot the single door at me. I agree a box, with FF and a door. A few shelves, maybe a divided one? I'm either going Cherry, I have the finish for her vanity, or she may just want color, and paint it, in which case I don't want Cherry. Been trying to figure out how that is gonna get worked out without giving away the farm?
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
Not much time in the shop. Been replenishing the wood stash. 

Before...

After....

Sheoak, or as it's known in the US, Australian Pine, or Ironwood. Bit of a change from the cypress and cedar that's I usually work with. But hardwoods are hard to come by here, so when a friend wanted 6 old trees removed, we were on it. Hardness is up there with Osage Orange and Live Oak. Good stuff if I can get it to dry in one piece and semi straight.
Not much woodworking going on for me at the moment.  I'm trying to get some "to-do" things done around the house like re-doing the front walkway. 

Before:

After:

This walkway was kind of a test to see if I can do it because I want to replace my driveway with brick pavers rather than going back with concrete.  I have to get a Water Oak (I think that's the type of Oak it is) removed because the root system lifted up part of the driveway.  I'm considering hiring someone with a portable saw mill to saw up the Oak so I can make some items out of the wood in the future.
Woodworking, lumber milling, home improvement projects, all great stuff.  WoodNetters are versatile folks. 

John
Shed, and plywood longworth chuck discs, and aluminum omnijig half blind dovetail templates. The usual.

Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.

Bathroom vanity, actually two just like this one; been going on for 2 years, too many other interruptions and projects, but heading to the finish line.  Won't be installing for a while yet as there's other millwork to be installed and some demo, still have to order the countertops.  Also made some matching mirrors, just ordered the beveled glass mirrors today.  But basically, the shop based work is finally done.

[Image: 36989876810_d45be3cf71_b.jpg]
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
No pics at the moment but I ripped up a 3" thick x 12" wide chunk of walnut into 4 legs that I am in the process of turning for a bathroom vanity for my master bath remodel.
I got say, you all have been hiding some really fine work.  Glad I asked.  Who's got more?

John
I have failed to replace my Photofucket photo posting strategy, but I am cranking on a piece of crotch cherry that started at 8x24x36".

Dave, you kill me.
Lumber Logs, domestic hardwoods at wholesale prices: http://www.woodfinder.com/listings/012869.php

Lumber Logs' blog: Follow the adventure
(09-21-2017, 12:05 PM)fredhargis Wrote: Since my shop was just drywalled, I'm proving that old guys shouldn't try to paint 10' ceilings with a roller. I need to get it painted so I can finish installing the rest of the receptacles and start moving some stuff in....before the weather turn cold.

I bought a few scaffold sections when I put cornice millwork up in my two story foyer, came in handy for the painting too, and I've used them outside the house as well for a number of tasks, best investment in safety and comfort I've made in some time.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis