Bar clamps garage sale find
(03-25-2018, 08:41 AM)Phil Thien Wrote: The glue table was neat.  It was basically a bench w/o a top.  instead it had two wide stringers with notches every 6" or so, you'd place the clamps in the notches.

If my shop had room, I'd make a glue table like that.

Yup. I need a new top.

Steve

Mo.

I miss the days of using my dinghy with a girlfriend too. Zack Butler-4/18/24

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Some sandpaper and elbow grease.
(03-25-2018, 04:26 PM)Phil Thien Wrote: Some sandpaper and elbow grease.

My top? Come on over...and bring your elbow grease.......that glue is an inch deep in between the first two uprights.
Winkgrin
Steve

Mo.

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

On a related note, I have one more that I previously purchased, problem is the handle is missing. It would have been so easy to order one from the company before it closed, but too late for that move. I thought I could rob one off of a pony pipe clamp, but now I see those are 4" across where the "I" beam ones are six inches.

Got any ideas how to find a replacement?

Thanks
(03-25-2018, 05:37 PM)Stwood_ Wrote: My top? Come on over...and bring your elbow grease.......that glue is an inch deep in between the first two uprights.
Winkgrin

Wonder how many gallons of glue that is.
(03-25-2018, 06:52 PM)toolmiser Wrote: On a related note, I have one more that I previously purchased, problem is the handle is missing.  It would have been so easy to order one from the company before it closed, but too late for that move.  I thought I could rob one off of a pony pipe clamp, but now I see those are 4" across where the "I" beam ones are six inches.

Got any ideas how to find a replacement?

Thanks

Cast handle # all seem to be the same number on my 2-3, and 4 footers. 4004 casting #.
Surely they casted their own handles.
Wonder where ClampMan went. He used to frequent here a lot.
He may know of a handle source.

(03-25-2018, 06:56 PM)Phil Thien Wrote: Wonder how many gallons of glue that is.

In years, about ten.
Laugh  That's my door panel glueup station
Steve

Mo.

WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Looks like Bessey has now copied the Adjustable Clamp I-beam clamp.
Rolleyes 

http://www.rockler.com/bessey-i-beam-bar...gIMRPD_BwE
Steve

Mo.

WaterlooMark 02/9/2020