Need Advice on blades for my New Grizzly Table Saw

As my earlier thread noted, I just bought a 10" Grizzly G0zz1Z  Table Saw. 

It came with a combination blade that is OK for construction lumber, but I was something better for furniture.

I plan to buy a dado set but I also want a finish blade for hardwoods as well as a good rip blade for hardwoods.  Can anybody make some recommendations as to brands that give good quality cuts?  I've looked at the literature from various manufacturers and they're all "wonderful" - but I'd like to know what the folks on here would buy for themselves.

thanks in advance Big Grin
Jim

Demonstrating every day that enthusiasm cannot overcome a lack of talent!
  Re: Need Advice on blades for my New Grizzly Table Saw by 5thumbs (As my earlier thread...)
I started a thread on the Freud 40 tooth combination blade.  I remain happy with it for both cross cuts, rips and especially plywood.

Note:  When ripping green pressure treated lumber the cuts would close up and bind on the blade.  I don't know if this is an issue with the blade or the wood.  I had to drive wedges in the stock to continue the cuts.  

Other than that it has been stellar.  

See:  https://www.forums.woodnet.net/showthrea...ight=freud
No animals were injured or killed in the production of this post.
  Re: Need Advice on blades for my New Grizzly Table Saw by 5thumbs (As my earlier thread...)
I've been very satisfied with my Freud blades, on the TS, CMS and RAS.  I think they are a pretty good value.
I bought a Freud dado set a long time ago, and its been just peachy. As far as blades, Forrest or Ridge Carbide have been the best for me, both highly recommended. I'm local, in NJ, so their resharpening service works for me as well.
Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis