Eye protection
I like the face shield. How would it work with a dust mask?
I started buying polarized safety glasses. It let's me wear them as sunglasses all day long. And I always have them.
Matt

If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason.
-Jack Handy

(10-16-2018, 10:30 PM)Big Dave Wrote: I wear regular prescription safety glasses with side shields while working in the shop.

Not sure of your occupation, but if safety glasses are required where you work, your company is obligated to pay for them...

Dave
That would be my suggestion.  Not too expensive online:  http://www.vseyewear.com/store-pres/pres...rames.html

About $100.00 with the scrip and frame.
No animals were injured or killed in the production of this post.
(10-17-2018, 08:21 AM)Gibbcutter Wrote: I like the face shield. How would it work with a dust mask?

Face shields give excellent protection (I use it for woodturning), but the problem is they can get in the way with ear muffs and masks. Those with air filtration features are expensive and heavy.

Simon
My eye doctor carries WileyX and I opted for the WX Vapors with the PTX prescription inserts too. I also have a pair of P-17’s. Both are nice.
Any free advice given is worth double price paid.
my eye doctor will make me prescription bifocals for $100, or $200 with the fancy progressive lenses that my regular glasses have.  I am holding off on that because I need cataract surgery.  I expect at that time I will get bifocal safety glasses. I got some safety glasses from him that are for electricians which I use a lot, they are just bifocal.