A bench I started 2 years ago
I started building a Moravian bench 2 years ago. And I finally got back to it yesterday. I must say that this is the most challenging bench I have ever built. It is not for the faint hearted. A Roubo is much easier. In one of the pictures is the block that holds the vise hardware. the other is just the chop. I need to get the ends glued together so I can cut the dove tailed pieces on the end. I got the sockets done. The piece that holds the vise hardware is not yet mortised in. And the last picture is the 4 inch top I haven't decided is I am going to do a split top or put on a tool tray or a split top with a tool tray. I have a couple of boards under the stretchers that keep the end pieces off the bench top about 1/32 if an inch for easier removal and installation. One picture is the only print I have of the bench and believe me most is made to the size it is because I chose those sizes. and the print is coffee stained to boot. Since cherry is my favorite wood and  I got some walnut at a very good price, the legs are walnut and the top is Ash. On the bench every thing is setting on the legs and stuff are cherry 

anyway pictures,

Anyway thanks for looking.

Tom
That's going to be a good lookin' bench. 

Just seeing the pics I get the urge to take a couple Tylenols.
Tom, are you building your bench off the plans by Will Myers from Wood and Shop? Your bench looks great in the pictures. I saw those plans and thought it would be a great bench.
Any free advice given is worth double price paid.
I do not remember where I got the drawing. There isn't much in the way for dimensions. I wanted my bench to be 34 1/2 off the floor and a 4 inch thick top . I made my angles at 15 degrees and had to trig out the length for the legs. Sizes and where I put everything was at my discretion because there is no hint of anything on the drawing.