Need alignment pins for table leaves - vintage 1950 - 60s.
(08-22-2023, 07:24 PM)museumguy Wrote: Hope it works. Keep us posted please.

Oh so close.  The new pins came in, they are .187 ,  the existing are .180.  The new female socket is .200 and the existing is .188.   So the new pins won't fit into the existing sockets, but I can trim them down to fit the existing sockets to fit on my lathe.  I will just make new female sockets from round rod for the new leaves.     Thanks for the help.
(08-29-2023, 07:08 PM)barryvabeach Wrote: Oh so close.  The new pins came in, they are .187 ,  the existing are .180.  The new female socket is .200 and the existing is .188.   So the new pins won't fit into the existing sockets, but I can trim them down to fit the existing sockets to fit on my lathe.  I will just make new female sockets from round rod for the new leaves.     Thanks for the help.

Awesome. Glad you were able to find a solution.
I no longer build museums but don't want to change my name. My new job is a lot less stressful. Life is much better.

Garry