Corian router table top
I like either 10 or 12 inches from the front of the table to the centerline of the cutter. I am just wondering what width of top do most people prefer. I can go up to 30 inches. But if a person was put it in a wing of a table saw that would be 27 inches. I am just wondering what width of router tables some of you made.

Tom
I like either 10 or 12 inches from the front to the centerline of the cutter. I would like to know what width of top would you make your top if you were going to make one. 30 inches wide is my max width

Tom.
Mine is 50" wide with a 38" Jointech fence.

Ed
My personal preference would be to have the top as wide as will fit in the shop. There are times when I want a stop block attached to the fence and dislike having to jury rig something for the stop block if it must be further away from the bit than the width of the table top.  And as for the miter slot, I'd absolutely include one. I have jigs for cutting finger joints that fit on my miter gauge, and the gauge of course requires a miter slot. If you build the top without a miter slot you'll wish you'd included one when you have a situation where one would be required, but then it would be too late. 
For the Corian or other solid surface material, check craigslist for "solid surface material", I've come across some good pieces and very reasonable prices, although you may need to be able to cut them to size to fit in your vehicle. (I once came across a 12 foot long countertop from a restaurant, far to long to fit in my van)
I have found that after a few pages what was written, what was written in the original post gets lost  Like first which was that I already have two pieces of Corian 30 by 42.  Please reread the original post.

I also realize I did not exactly make it clear about having two Jessem router lifts just hanging on the wall. What I plan on doing is machining the Corian so that the router lift mounts directly to the Corian just like I did when I machined the shaper table top. 

If I cut one of the pieces of Corian in two I will have two pieces 21 x 30.  One reply said he liked the size of his table and said if he was to make a new one it would be the same size. On his top the center of the bit to the front of the table is 12 Inches. And the width was 41. I can't make mine any wider than 30. He would skip the miter slot. Others have replied they are in favor of the miter slot.

I will have to lay it out with the router lift but I kind of like the 12 inch dimension. I was wondering if I should make it less wide than 30 inches. 

I have decided to use a couple of suggestions. Actually three because I am also going to add a miter slot. I am going to offer the tops for sale along with the lifts when I am finished. I am going to leave the tops 30 inches wide. If the person buying them wants it narrower they can cut them. I found some extra Corian so I can make some different sized throat inserts.

To get the whole picture of what has transpired go back and read the post and the replies on the first page.

I would like to thank all who responded. Although I had an idea of what I was going to do, Some of the responses' helped me finalize every thing. I guess I was asking for a second opinion and I got it. 

Tom